Tuesday, February 26, 2008

C***

So I was crazy blessed to go to Paris last weekend...and I've been thinking about what I want to say about the most beautiful city in the world...but something traumatic happened today that overshadows my vacation.

I had to write a 8 pg paper for philopsophy in spanish, and since I went to France I only had a day and a half to write it. shoot.

So I managed to finish it early this morning before class started...and then I had to write another paper for a different class and I only had 25 minutes. So my state was "uncalm", to put it gracefully.

I wrote about my weekend in Paris and I said that I had lunch with Quasimodo on top of Notre Dame and we talked about Esmeralda and croissants...you know, French things. And then I said that we went to the Eiffle Tower, but that the lines were too big to wait in....

Later in the day I had to say the word "line" (cola) to a Spaniard, but I actually said "ass" (culo). shoot! Then realization hit me that I had said "culo" instead of "cola" in my paper!!!!!

So, my professora is at home reading my paper about Quasimodo and I checking out the big asses by the Eiffle tower.

Monday's class should be fantastic.

1 Comments:

At March 3, 2008 at 10:44 AM , Blogger Priscilla said...

hey my dear Kt, thats what happens when u try writing things not in ur language but luckily for us there MS word which corrects automatically. DOnt blame us for making mistakes while talking too LOL
love u girl

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home